Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Down with the Bee Gee's!

My latest Facebook post says it all so I'll re-post: "So glad I passed on my dislike of the Bee Gees. Grady, who loves to dance to just about anything, wrinkled up his nose and demanded, "Turn off that noise, Daddy!"

Rick couldn't stop laughing, especially since he got a finger-wag with it. That's actually one of Grady's favorite dance moves, along with the chicken, the fish, and the robot. His best one though is a classic kiddie dance step: spin around in circles until he falls down. I've turned him into a Gleek (fan of the show "Glee" about a high school show choir). He loves all kinds of inappropriate songs now, especially Ceelo Green's, ahem, "Forget You" and "Ice, Ice, Baby" by Vanilla Ice. Maybe that one's not inappropriate but definately dorky.

No comments:

Post a Comment